I’m so thrilled this week because I get to share with you some new meditations that I created as a Lululemon Global Ambassador! These are take-anywhere meditations — you can do them on your lunch break, before you go to bed, while soaking in a bath, or whenever you need five minutes of peace in your day.
It’s my mission to demystify meditation and make it easy for you. But just because these meditations are quick doesn’t mean they’re short on rewards. You will experience tons of benefits by taking five-minute breaks to be mindful, present and quiet. In fact, scientific research shows that five minutes of daily meditation can lower your stress levels, strengthen your well-being and even soothe physical aches and pains.
If you want to see a major difference, commit to practicing at least one of these five-minute meditations daily. The audio and video meditations below are led by me, with some awesome beats by DJ Drez in collaboration with Wanderlust Hollywood. Let’s dive in….
Meditation #1: The Backpack Meditation
This meditation can bring you happiness wherever you are. It’s very simple and you can tune in to it anywhere, any time. When a sense of anxiety washes over you, turn to the Backpack Meditation and you’ll soon be able to activate a sense of peace whenever you want. You can even do this while you’re driving — just don’t close your eyes! Watch below.
Meditation #2: Live in Joy Meditation
You have the power to cultivate joy by turning inward. In this meditation, you will inhale happiness and exhale stress and anxiety. I’ll lead you through it with affirmations that will remind you of your true nature: joy. Listen below.
Like any practice, you have to want to do it in order to achieve results. It can be hard to start a meditation practice because it seems so foreign from what we’re taught to do. But I have good news: Meditating is much simpler than we make it out to be. Beginning a meditation practice requires only your slight willingness. Your desire to experience something new is all you need to get on a new path.
To help you strengthen you practice I’ve outlined my top 5 meditation resources:
1. For a deep dive into meditation, what it is, and why it’s so awesome for your happiness and health, check out my blog: The Beginners Guide to Meditation.
2. Want fresh, never heard before, guided meditations from me every month? Check out my Miracle Membership. Each month I offer a brand guided meditations, PLUS new podcasts and an archived talks. Never fall off the meditation wagon again! Check it out here.
3. Many people struggle to sit in meditation for event 1 minute. That’s totally normal! To help you bust through that block, begin your seated practice with this Kundalini meditation.
4. If you’re interested in learning more about Kundalini meditation check out my Miracles Now 12-video series. In this meditation course I break down each Kundalini meditation for you so you can do each one with confidence — even if you’re totally new to Kundalini! Check it out here.
5. If you’re super psyched about deepening your practice then you can enjoy my guided meditation albums here.
Past blogs that relate to this topic: