How to Have More Faith

Screen Shot 2015-08-10 at 9.14.31 AM

Every single person you see believes they have their own unique problems and complicated life issues. We’ve all experienced the conditioning of the world and we’ve come to have faith in our dramas, judgments and fears.

We believe these experiences are our problems. But the only real problem is our separation from faith in love. I know that may sound really trippy. It’s likely that you feel deeply connected to your problems and stories of limitations. But I welcome you to open your mind to seeing this differently. Take a brief moment to consider that the problem isn’t what’s on the outside — the problem is the choice you made internally, the choice to lean toward fear and deny the right mind of love.

In this video I give a talk on the power of faith and the freedom that sets in when we accept that love is our true nature. The more we lean toward love, the more love becomes the image we create. {Tweet it} Watch this video for guidance on how to strengthen your faith and dissolve your problems with love.

For more guidance on this topic check out these resources:

How to connect to your spirit guides.

Check out my guided meditations to connect to you faith and inner awareness.

Free video presentation: Empowered Intuition.

1. Bachan Kaur says: August 10, 2015 at 7:49 am

Sat nam! Namaste ?

I love SJM digital so much! It would really rock if we could get access to thus Kripalu event if we buy it could be added to the sjm hun. Plus a digital dance party. 😉 sjm is a sacred wedding with your Higher – self and I am delighted to have these tools and I hope you are doing level 2 in digital form.

Blessings, Bachan

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 9:42 am

so glad you love it! The details for level 2 are here: http://www.spiritjunkies.com/level-2

it’s only live for those of you have gone through level 1.

2. Tjitske says: August 10, 2015 at 4:03 pm

The video “Have more Faith” was very difficult to hear and to follow. I think you were in a huge room, church???
      My English is really more than average but this was very hard to follow and to understand. So sorry about that!!!
      I enjoyed your book “Spirit Junky” I hope there comes a translation in Dutch for my friends.
      Lots of love
      Tjitske

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 9:34 pm

I’m going to try to set up the sub-titles;)

1. Jess says: August 10, 2015 at 10:15 pm

I agree with Tjitske above. I have only 55% of my hearing and can usually hear everything you do very clearly (with my beautiful hearing aids) but this was difficult. It would be miraculous if you could do subtitles.
          I have read all four of your books and loved each of them! And I love the material you have on “Get More Gabby,” gabbyb.tv and Instagram.

Thank you so much for all your messages of miracles, love, forgiveness and light, you truly are a constant inspiration. Sending you lots of love,

Jess

2. Amanda says: August 10, 2015 at 9:19 am

I refer to the “What Would Ghandi Do?” vlog constantly. I am committed for forgiveness and I welcome the signs and guidance.
    It isn’t easy but forgiving myself for forgetting, choosing again, is what keeps the progress going.
    Best wishes with your next book!

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 9:40 am

aahhh an oldie

3. Cathy says: August 10, 2015 at 9:37 am

So good! Thank you. great way to start my week. Xo

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 9:40 am

glad this served you:)

4. Claire says: August 10, 2015 at 10:26 am

Wow. Thank you so much for sharing this. It’s exactly what I needed to hear today. I’ve been reading May Cause Miracles in the midst of some major life changes and it’s totally been rocking my world. Whenever I open one of your books, visit your site, or even read your words on social media, I have a moment of light. For that, I thank you!!
    xo

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 2:21 pm

you’re welcome!

5. cassandra says: August 10, 2015 at 11:35 am

This video was MY sign I needed. Everything discussed was exactly what I personally needed as an “ah-ha” moment keep friggen going this is of your highest good (even when my conscious mind doesn’t see it). I asked for a sign and this came into my email box. Thank you Gabby SAT NAM my friend <3

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 2:22 pm

sat nam sister

6. Amy says: August 10, 2015 at 11:42 am

Even though I was in person for this, I still watched again. Thank you, thank you, thank you for what was truly a life changing weekend. Sat nam!

1. Gabby says: August 11, 2015 at 2:03 pm

i loved being with you all!

7. Rach says: August 10, 2015 at 11:46 am

Just what I needed! Thanks Gabby xx

1. Gabby says: August 11, 2015 at 2:03 pm

8. Tammy says: August 10, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Beautiful vlog. You always uplift me. Thank you.

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 10:23 pm

xoxo

9. Lisa says: August 10, 2015 at 12:50 pm

Thank you so much for posting this, Gabby! Your talks this weekend at Kripalu were life changing for me, I’m so happy to be able to watch some of them again and again! xo

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 2:34 pm

it was amazing to be with you all.

10. Wendy says: August 10, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Beautiful reminders, delivered with humor and grace. Thank you for sharing.

Wendy

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 2:34 pm

you’re welcome:)

11. Catie says: August 10, 2015 at 2:29 pm

thank you for sharing a glimpse of the wisdom from the retreat this weekend! sad to have missed out this year but glad to have received this beautiful guidance anyway :)

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 10:23 pm

glad you enjoyed it/

12. GWEN says: August 10, 2015 at 2:39 pm

This is such an inspiring video. Thank you Gabby for sharing so honestly <3

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 9:34 pm

oxoox

13. Charlotte says: August 10, 2015 at 6:19 pm

Beautiful! Wish I could have been there, but so grateful for this video. I asked my guide what it’s name was, I heard Dave!

1. Gabby says: August 10, 2015 at 10:24 pm

right on!

14. michelle INGRAM says: August 11, 2015 at 12:04 am

FOUND YOU A YEAR AND HALF AGO, SAVED MY ASS.ONE DAY ILL TELL YOU MY STORY. DONT HAVE ALOT OF MONEY BUT I BOUGHT YOU BOOKS. WORK THEM EVERY DAY. THANK YOU

1. michelle says: August 11, 2015 at 12:10 am

THERE HAVE BEEN DAYS THAT I WANTED TO GIVE UP AND GO BACK TO THE OLD WAY OF THINKING. AND THEM I REMIND MY SELF THAT I TRIED THAT FOR A LONG TIME AND IT DID NOT WORK.

2. Gabby says: August 11, 2015 at 2:03 pm

bless u sister!!! xo

15. Jess | Urban Alchemy says: August 11, 2015 at 8:44 am

Amazing weekend, Gabby! Still vibing so high! Endless love<333

1. Gabby says: August 11, 2015 at 2:03 pm

sooo high vibe!

16. Anwar says: August 12, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Nice video, ma’am!

Thanks for sending the e-mail about continuing to receive your blogs. With school and life in general, I had forgotten to take the time to stop and focus on life’s lessons. I really appreciated how you talked about forgiveness. Right as you spoke about that, I was reminded of a scene from the film, “Invictus”: “Forgiveness liberates the soul. It removes fear. That is why it is such a powerful weapon.” You’re a true light in the universe. Take care.

17. Kira says: August 13, 2015 at 1:54 am

Hi Gabby, I loved this! I’ve been suffering from back pain for two and half years. No treatment, alternative or otherwise, has worked. I’m a big believer that the power to heal starts with me – yet I’ve been resisting doing what I know deep down I need to do in order to heal. Hearing you say you experienced something similar has given me the courage to be with the pain and begin to heal. Thank you xx p.s. Please do a blog post on this :)

18. Rodrigo says: August 13, 2015 at 5:59 am

All I want to say, thank you soul very much, for being in the light and being an example on how to live in the light. Sat Nam <3

19. JUSTINE says: August 14, 2015 at 9:14 pm

I love you more and more each time! Thank you for the continued guidance. What book did you mention? “Healing” something? I have had knee pain for years and I do not believe that this should be. There is another way, I know it! Trying to align my body with my mind :)

20. w. says: August 16, 2015 at 12:26 pm

Dear Gaby,
    I just love the way you truly believe in the message you are sharing. I have a message as well and I’m already reaching a lot of people with the message and on an individual level I’m coaching people to get where they want to be. Right now I’m writing a book and achieving this tipping point, you must be familiar with. My family and friends are very supportive, but sometimes I feel ashamed. The book will have a cover with a large picture of me and since a lot of great stuff is happening, I feel that right now, it is all about me. I’m very much manifesting myself right now, that is how I feel that others experience me. But I just need to get that message across! And I just know that exposing myself helps to reach people (I’m selling people what they want and telling them what they need).
    You must recognize this and my question is: how do you handle it? How do you make sure your relationships with friends and family are not all about you?
    Thanks in advance…and keep up the great work. Love you!
    W.

21. Fabie says: August 25, 2015 at 11:43 pm

I tried to play it but the audio sound quite strange. Can I find it in you tube?