A Meditation to Bust Through Your Blocks

Hey Spirit Junkies! Today I have a radical vlog for you! Many folks have been asking me to share more Kundalini meditations. Well, you’re in luck! The theme for this video is the Kundalini Sutra for the Aquarian Age: There is a Way Through Every Block. To help you embody this message, I teach the Kundalini meditation called ego eradicator. This meditation busts through the ego’s littleness and opens you up to your inner awesomeness and faithful intuition. As A Course in Miracles says, “Peace without faith cannot be attained.” Therefore, we must use our prayer and meditation to heighten our faith so we can truly enjoy a state of peace. Get your ego eradicator on! Watch now…

Click here for your spotify playlist for the ego eradicator meditation.

1. daphne says: November 26, 2012 at 10:32 am

Hey Gabby,

How do I find the meditation you put together on Spotify?

1. Gabby says: November 26, 2012 at 11:02 am

here it is http://open.spotify.com/user/1211436076/playlist/4xPgBYSKyhKHefsBHbMnVJ

1. daphne says: November 26, 2012 at 12:27 pm

thank you Gabby. So fabulous!

2. meherbani says: November 26, 2012 at 11:22 am

Wahe Guru Gabby…
    great story attributing this meditation to “good bye coffee” experience!
    Sat Nam.

3. Cheryl says: November 26, 2012 at 11:23 am

I just love your energy Gabby. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the rest of us.

1. Gabby says: November 26, 2012 at 1:10 pm

bless u cheryl!

4. Audrey says: November 26, 2012 at 11:41 am

I look forward to starting my meditation practice with this tomorrow! I need to bust through some stuff. Thanks.

1. Gabby says: November 26, 2012 at 1:09 pm

work it audrey:) xoxo

5. Lidija says: November 26, 2012 at 11:53 am

Love you Gabby… Thank you for everything you sharing … much love….:-)

1. Gabby says: November 26, 2012 at 1:10 pm

enjoy the meditation !

6. Andrea says: November 26, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Beautiful, but my shoulders got tired quickly. Guess I need to work up to that. Maybe that’s where my blocks are physically sitting.

1. Gabby says: November 26, 2012 at 1:09 pm

after a week of doing 3 min you’ll be ready for 7!!!!

1. Andrea says: November 26, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Looking forward to it! It’s fitness for the spirit AND the body!

7. Heather Strang says: November 26, 2012 at 12:47 pm

OMG Gabby.
    I did this meditation and 2 minutes later I had 2 registrations for a class come in that had hit a standstill. Last night I realized my ego was getting in the way. Thank you for being in my divine flow so I can eradicate that crazy crap!
    xoHeather

1. Gabby says: November 26, 2012 at 1:08 pm

awesome!!!!! eradicate that ego sister

8. Erika says: November 26, 2012 at 1:24 pm

HOLY LOVE! This is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Wow. I immediately felt the shift. Thanks Gabby. Miracles all day, every day ;) xo <3

9. MC says: November 26, 2012 at 3:41 pm

hi Gabby,

I live in Australia, My ING guided me to YOU, your awesome VLOGS and website on the 14th November 2012. Since then, I have experienced countless miracles and now truly understand the meaning of TRUE SURRENDER. A few nights ago, I asked my ING for meditation to remove ego blocks and then saw your new video in my YouTube subscription page. Wow, the synchronicity is amazing when you TRUST, LET GO, SURRENDER, and ALLOW.

Thank you for the amazing work you do. I would love to meet you one day

Many blessings of love and light

1. Gabby says: November 26, 2012 at 5:13 pm

I’m coming to austraia in august to speak!

1. Liesl says: November 27, 2012 at 6:23 am

When and where in Australia?! Byron Bay perhaps? xx

1. Gabby says: November 27, 2012 at 12:06 pm

maybe in august

10. Harish says: November 26, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Sat Nam Gabby!
    Such a pleasure to see you share this awesome meditation!! Transformed me back to my Kundalini yoga practice days.
    Thank you!!!

1. Gabby says: November 26, 2012 at 5:12 pm

sat nam my friend:)

11. Susie says: November 26, 2012 at 5:42 pm

So glad to hear you are coffee free AND that you quit by finding something nourishing to replace it with! Awesome :)

12. Jessica says: November 26, 2012 at 10:49 pm

Amazing!! Just pre-ordered your book! And CANNOT wait for the December coaching course!!! :)

1. Gabby says: November 27, 2012 at 12:07 pm

yay!

13. Britni Danielle says: November 27, 2012 at 12:50 am

Hey Gabby,

I’m a newbie to meditation, but have really been trying to pick it up. I did a dry run of this and can’t seem to breathe as rapidly as you do (and maintain the whole belly in-out-in-out-in-out thing as fast). I know you said it’s all in the breath, but do you have to go AS fast if you’re new to this? Or should I stop overthinking it? lol

1. Gabby says: November 27, 2012 at 12:07 pm

check out my guided meditations at gabbb.tv/meditate these will help

14. Maricris says: November 27, 2012 at 4:22 am

Hi Gabby, that’s fantastic, you are coming to Australia in August. How do I get the details?

Thank you so much for inspiring me to be the BEST I can be and to share my UNIQUE gifts with the world.

Many blessings of love and light :-)

1. Gabby says: November 27, 2012 at 12:07 pm

i will let you know asap:)

15. Anjali says: November 27, 2012 at 6:39 am

Something interesting I had to share with you. Few months back while researching on Hay House I bumped into your facebook page and saw your photo post on Course in Miracles. It glowed at me, I researched on the book and just sighed thinking where could I get it from. The very evening I went to my favourite shopping place and then for a round went to my favourite bookstore. And to my disbelief…there it was Course in Miracles :) glowing at me. I just picked the book and I am blessed since then.

So thankyou :)
    Anjali

1. Gabby says: November 27, 2012 at 12:06 pm

go grab it!!! enjoy your acim journey:)

16. Zane says: November 27, 2012 at 10:33 am

Hi, Gabby… Just recently joined your community and I feel blessed to be able to read, hear and listen to you what you are teaching, so thank u!

1. Gabby says: November 27, 2012 at 12:06 pm

welcome zane!

17. Cyd says: November 27, 2012 at 1:16 pm

You are too wonderful for words. Thank you for this awesome meditation. I am a coffee fiend/addict! It would be great to replace coffee with meditation :)

Much love and gratitude
    Cyd

1. Gabby says: November 27, 2012 at 9:31 pm

this one helps me…

18. Melanie says: November 27, 2012 at 1:34 pm

That felt great Gabby! Thank-you for sharing your wisdom, grace and truth.

19. Melanie says: November 27, 2012 at 1:35 pm

That felt great Gabby! Thanks for sharing your wisdom, grace and truth.

1. Gabby says: November 27, 2012 at 9:30 pm

enjoy it!

20. Lauren says: November 27, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Your writing and videos continue to be such a source of Ing-spiration for me! I always seem to read or watch things exactly when I need them in my life, and I feel so reconnected afterwards. It’s so encouraging and I can tell the Universe definitely has both or backs! Keep up the amazing work Lady!

21. Piera says: November 27, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Loved the breath of fire. It has been a long time practice of mine. Thank you for the reminder.

Shanti shanti shanti

Piera B.

1. Gabby says: November 27, 2012 at 9:30 pm

it’s the best!

22. Marisa says: November 27, 2012 at 8:50 pm

I’m a new follower looking to discover inner power, inspired direction, and clear purpose. Thank you for sending me this vlog! I totally felt that vibrating feeling throughout my body after this. Felt amazing!
    Marisa

1. Gabby says: November 27, 2012 at 9:30 pm

it’s awesome right?! xoxo

23. Cassie says: November 29, 2012 at 5:13 pm

I can’t seem to get the video to play. any tricks?

24. Diane says: December 1, 2012 at 10:24 pm

I wanted to listen the the files on spotify, but since I’m in Canada, I can’t :( (Spotify doesn’t work here)
    is there any other way to hear them? I was so looking forward to doing that!

1. Andrea says: December 2, 2012 at 7:58 pm

I downloaded Spotify (mac version) and got it to work without doing anything special, and I’m in Canada.

1. Diane says: December 2, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Andrea,
        how did you get spotify to get you an account? I’ve tried every which way, but it won’t let me create one as it keeps telling me that it’s not currently available in your country (being Canada).
        I tried using the mac app to let me log on with my facebook account, but it doesn’t work.
        Either way, I can’t figure it out and hope Gabby has her files in itunes or something!

25. Dr. Dana Lynne Curry says: December 2, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Hey Gabby–
    Can’t wait to “blog this up” on my site this week for e(go) away. This practice is amazing–and my ego is being thoroughly tested right now, as my ego wants to control the outcome of some stuff right now instead of giving it over and allowing spirit to enter into the space.
    I love that you are doing kundalini over youTube. Spirit gone viral LOL!
    Blessings,
    Dana

26. lou says: December 6, 2012 at 3:58 pm

love this! and you! and all your amazing energy you put out into this world!
    thank you for sharing this awesome kundalini meditation :-)

1. Gabby says: December 6, 2012 at 5:48 pm

thank you lou!

27. Evonne says: December 7, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Ok, so I tried this for the first time ever doing a meditation. My fingers hurt, my shoulders hurt, and I got kind of naustious. I am thinking that there are quite a bit of things that need to be eradicated. I know it will get better, so I will work it out!
    Ps, you are amazing I literally stumbled on your meditation, then website, hmm I needed to find you!!

1. Gabby says: December 7, 2012 at 6:23 pm

nice to meet you evonne. its normal for this meditation to be uncomfortable. go slow…

1. Evonne says: December 7, 2012 at 6:42 pm

I certainly will…thank you!

28. Kim says: March 4, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Love ur energy :)

29. Laurie says: April 5, 2013 at 8:23 am

Gabby I saw you on Super Soul Sunday and began following you on Facebook and hay house radio. Found this meditation after listening to one of your radio shows. Gabby I just completed your fear meditation and had such an emotional response. So much came up that I thought I had already cleared. I feel so much better, words cannot express fully the state I am in. I never expected such a response given a five minute meditation. so powerful. i now want to learn more about Kundalini meditation. Thank you so much for sharing these meditations and your generosity of Spirit. Peace, blessings and many thanks!!!

30. Tiana says: April 22, 2013 at 7:14 am

Hi Gabby, is it common to receive clear messages from your inner ~ right after you do this meditation? Thanks :) xx

31. Kyle says: June 18, 2013 at 11:03 am

Hey Gabby

So I just came across you a couple of days ago – I’m a Dyer, Abraham, Williamson fan and I’ve been on the spiritual path for a couple of years now on and off- right now I’m solely focusing on my desires and manifesting them into my life particularly abundance.
    I have been trying different meditation techniques and I know this is up to me to finally decide but I feel as though I’m sort of all over the place spiritually. I’m trying the Wishes Fulfilled meditation I’m trying your kundalini meditation technique, I’m trying binaural beats and isochronic tones and the nine sounds of creation and I’m just not sure what exactly it is I’m getting at or what my broader Self is trying to tell me but I just feel a bit confused and discombobulated…. I’m appreciative of your response, for I know the Universe is already planning it.
    much love & gratitude <3

1. Gabby says: June 18, 2013 at 11:07 am

choose one that you resonate with most and do that consistently for 40-days. happy you’re here:) SAt Nam

32. Brittany says: September 4, 2013 at 8:43 am

Hi there! How do you access the ego eradicator songs on Spotify? When I search your channel I can’t find the two songs for this meditation. Thanks for your help :)

33. Sue says: March 5, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Thanks so much for sharing this!!!!! I love it and can’t wait to use it.

34. Amanda says: March 17, 2014 at 2:34 pm

Hi Gaby,

Love your vlogs and blogs – you are helping me to reunite me to my spirit! I got this vlog in my inbox today, but when I went to get a copy of the meditation, Spotify said it was unavailable. Can I still get a copy? Thanks and keep up the great work!

1. Gabby says: March 17, 2014 at 10:38 pm

so strange. try amazon

35. Tai says: March 23, 2014 at 11:36 pm

Gabby, Is there any way you could post a meditation playlist on here? Spotify is not available in Canada. Love the Manifesting Miracles on Saturday and feel so grateful to have participated. Thank you!